Tired…need some serious pampering…you think you can not afford professional skin-care treatment. Think twice, you will find here efficient recipes to boost your spirit and your dry and mature skin. Most of the ingredients are already in your kitchen…. why not try tonight one of these beautiful nourishing facial masks! Fresh, vibrant of good nutrition, vitamins and minerals without any nasty chemicals,they are totally safe for your sensitive skin and…they are so cheap!
1. Exotic Mask; Make a puree of 1/2 banana and 1/2 papaya. Apply to skin. Leave on for at least 20 minutes then rinse with warm water, followed by a natural vegetable oil like Olive oil or Macadamia oil.
2. Mayonnaise Mask; Apply natural mayonnaise, either homemade or from natural foods store. Massage into skin, leave on for 15-20 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
3. Apricot Mask; Mash the fresh fruit with some olive oil to form a spreadable paste for a good face mask. Massage into skin, leave on for 15-20 minutes, rinse well with warm water.
4. Avocado & Honey Moisturizer Mask; Mash up 2 tablespoons avocado, mix with 2 tablespoons honey and 1 egg yolk. Apply to face, leaving on about 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Finish with a rinse of the vinegar pH restorer.
5. Creamy Avocado Mask; Mash 1 tablespoon ripe avocado, add 1/2 teaspoon honey and mix. Stir in a little almond meal until creamy. Apply to clean skin, leave on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Finish with a rinse of the vinegar pH restorer.
6. Banana Mask; Mash a banana and spread on face for a soothing, cleansing and moisturizing face mask. Rinse with warm water and finish with a rinse of the vinegar pH restorer..
7. Cool as A Cucumber Yogurt Facial; Puree cucumber in blender then add 1 teaspoon of natural yogurt, apply to face. Leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse well.
8. Fennel Wrinkle Mask; Mix a strong infusion of fennel seed into the equal amount of honey and yogurt to form a paste, add some additional dried fennel herb, mix well, apply to skin.
9. Papaya Skin Natural Peeling Treatment; A fresh mashed papaya applied as a face mask will remove dead, flaky skin.
10. Fruity Natural Face Lift; Mix well in a blender 1 strawberry, 2 red grapes, 1/4 pear, 1/4 apple and 1/4 orange juice with 1 teaspoon of good quality honey. Apply generously the mixture to face. Leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Finish with a rinse of a Toner vinegar pH restorer.
Toner vinegar pH restorer recipe; 1/3 Apple cider vinegar with 2/3 distilled water or rain water boiled and filtered.
My Nana Rose could tell you, nature has a wonderful way of offering simple solutions to seemingly complex problems. Designer beauty-industry ads try to convince us that only patented, scientifically formulated products and unpronounceable ingredients offer salvation for troubled skin, while effective and inexpensive alternative wait in your very own kitchen cupboard.
When you will have the skills to make your own cosmetics, you will never look back!
Happy Natural Skin-care Making!